Sunday, December 04, 2005

Hectic

Five consecutive days. Wednesday thru Sunday.

Four SEA Games tennis matches watched live at the Rizal Memorial Tennis Center. Riza eventually won the gold in the mixed doubles with Eric Taino.

Three birthday parties of three good friends. I missed one celebration due to schedule conflict though.

Two baptisms to which my wife is a sponsor of. And the list of godchildren just keeps on getting longer.

One late afternoon wedding. It was our first time to attend one at the Fernwood Gardens – a truly beautiful place.

If I haven’t been able to update my blog lately, those are the reasons why. A very hectic past few days for me and my wife. And we haven’t even started on the Twelve Days of Chistmas.

And the partridge in the pear tree? Being considered as a finalist for the Blogger of the Year Award by the Philippine Blog Awards.

Yah, baby!

2 comments:

arGlene said...

yehaa, you made it to the finals! Congratulations again. =)

I bet I'll soon be back here to congratulate you for the third time! he he

A.R.Martinez said...

@r-glen
Thanks. Being a finalist is an honor enough for me. =)