Monday, January 09, 2006

Starstruck

I have never been so starstruck in my whole life until yesterday.
kristine hermosa
Gary V, Piolo Pascual, Kristine Hermosa, Luis Manzano, Toni Gonzaga, Anne Curtis, Iya Villania, Nikki Gil, Zsa-zsa Padilla, Kuh Ledesma, Vina Morales, Rica Peralejo, Nina, Nyoy Volante, Pido, Bamboo, Sarah Geronimo, Rachel Anne Go, Sheryn Regis, Mark Bautista, Christian Bautista, Donita Rose, Pinoy Big Brother cast (except for Sam, to my wife’s disappointment) Carlos Agassi, Bernard Palanca, John Pratts, Carol Banawa, Andrea Del Rosario, Aubrey Miles.

The list can go on if I only knew all their names. And I still can’t believe that I saw all of them. And I didn’t only catch a glance of them from afar. I was able to watch them from a spitting distance, literally. Thanks to CVV, the Tita Cory of ABS-CBN, one of the gods for the actors wanting to get the break. Thank God for connections like her, we didn't even have to fall in line like the rest of the audience.

floor directorNever mind that my view of these stars sometimes got blocked by the studio cameramen and their assistants. Or that the floor director chose to issue directions right in front of me. Or that a fangirl, who had the nerves to wear Havaianas even if she had dead pinky toenails, often distracted my view while shooting pics. Those were the small annoyances I had to contend with for being in the front row of the studio audience.

I know I’ll get endless teasing from my male friends when they know about this latest excursion they classify as kabaduyan. But I also know that deep inside, most of you wish you were also able to see a goddess like Kristine Hermosa mesmerize you with her aura. Or hear the powerful voice of diva-slash-foxy-momma Zsa-zsa live. Or watch the trio of Rica, Aubrey, and Vina gyrate right in front of you. Eat your heart out, guys.

And I've got two words for you.

Nyeknyek n’yo!

5 comments:

arGlene said...

so now, may I ask, are you a 'kapuso' or 'kapamilya'? :P

and how would you rate Kristine's beauty in person? and uhhhmm TJ's charms? oopss, I guess you don't have to answer that. :D

A.R.Martinez said...

@ r-glen
I am neither a 'kapamilya' nor a 'kapuso' coz I only like watching sports on TV. :P

Regarding Kristine's beauty, let's just put it this way. I have never seen anyone with finer features from the strands of her hair to the ends of her toes.

And with the male actors I saw that day, Piolo really deserves his star status. For a moment there when I saw him, my heart skipped a beat. Nabading yata ako, hahaha! Meron palang ganung ka-gwapong tao.

Anonymous said...

I love you, Piolo! (next to my hubby, of course)

arGlene said...

uuhhmm, good for you you're neither one! :P

Piolo huh! well, I remember seeing him (he's kalbo pa, the article said he's a model) in a local magazine (thousand) years ago (he he) and I really never thought (remembering his face back then) that he'll turn out to be such a handsome man. BUT, unlike your lovely wife who I gather is now a huge fan (?) of Piolo, I really prefer TJ. :P

Don't get me wrong, I'm not watching 'Gulong ng Palad" oh please! he he

Anonymous said...

nakita mo si Rica Peralejo and Bernard Palanca ang suwerte mo naman...nakita mo din ba sila off cam...ano sa tingin mo meron bang chance na mag kabalikan ang dalawa...sweet ba sila sa isat isa