Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Harry's Heart

harry potter: goblet of fireDid you know that the Philippines' very own Heart Evangelista was considered for the role of Cho Chang in the latest Harry Potter movie being shown in cinemas?

Now, what would have happened had Heart snatched the role coveted by more than 3,000 girls who auditioned?

Here's the scene that could have been watched by Pinoy moviegoers.

Harry musters enough courage to ask his crush, Cho, to be his date to the Yule Ball which is only a few days away. And an opportunity arises as they get the chance to be all alone.

"The Yule Ball is coming up and I was thinking if you would like to come with me on this special occasion," Harry mumbles shyly.

"Ha? Sorry ha. I didn't quite catch what you said. Ulet?" Cho says.

"I said," Harry repeats his invitation, "I was wondering if you would like to be my date to the Yule Ball."

Naman?! You're super-late na kaya," Cho replies.

Harry has a confused look on his face.

"Omigosh Harry! I'm really sorry talaga. Why did you ask me only now? My gulay! Someone has already asked me to be his date, no!" Cho explains.

"Oh, is that so?" Harry says, obviously disappointed.

"Yeah, eh. I'm really super-dooper sorry. I would have gone with you had you asked me first. So, so , sorry talaga. Promise," Cho apologizes before she walks away from a heartbroken Harry.


But, in fairness ha, Heart is a lot prettier than Katie Leung kaya.

2 comments:

arGlene said...

ha ha ha that's very 'heart'...you're right, Heart is prettier than Katie. But Heart can't pass for a 'kid' though.

By the way, I want to congratulate you for being one of the semi-finalists for the "Pinoy Blogger Of The Year" Award.

Cheers! =)

A.R.Martinez said...

@r-glen
Thanks. I only knew about it when I checked on my site stats. A huge chunk of referers was coming from the Philippine Blog Awards website. Apparently, they already released the list of semi-finalists.