Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Thanks 2 My Txtm8

Received this text message from an unrecognized number a few minutes ago:

Congratulations! You just won 500 peso load. To claim your price, just text back this number and triple sent to 808. Sender: SMART 236


Ordinarily, I would have let this one pass and just ignore it. But being at the end of a long weekend vacation, and nothing much to do earlier this day than rest after the gruelling provincial travel we had yesterday, I gave in to an urge to give the sender of the text message a piece of my mind.

Dude! Get your freakin grammar correct before you try sending out a hoax like this. And try to remember that not everyone is as half-witted as you are. You harebrained moron!

I didn't get a reply from my new textmate. And I've already deleted his message together with his number.

Aww, too bad coz I never got the chance to thank him or her for saving me time on deciding about the subject of my blog entry for tonight.

No comments: